Breaking News
Loading...

Western Union Hack/Moneygram Hack/ Carding

02:36
Hello Guys here i came with a bang again:)

Western Union hack 

I can Transfer Western Union; it will take 4hours - 3 business days because it will be bank wire transfer to WU...
I have a WU carding method...

I need your info or DROP info:

Code:
First Name:_____________________
Last Name:______________________
Your country:___________________
Your City:______________________
*NEW:
I can send money with a Secret Question.
You don't need identity card/passport.... it will take 2-7 days...


WesternUnion RATES:

You get [$2000 WU] for [ 399 $ BitCoin / PerfectMoney]
You get[$3000 WU] for [ 490 $ BitCoin / PerfectMoney]
You get[$4000 WU] for [ 580 $ BitCoin / PerfectMoney]
You get[$5000 WU] for [ 670 $ BitCoin / PerfectMoney]
You get[$6000 WU] for [ 760 $ BitCoin / PerfectMoney]
You get[$7000 WU] for [ 850 $ BitCoin / PerfectMoney]
You get[$8000 WU] for [ 900 $ BitCoin / PerfectMoney]
You get[$9000 WU] for [ 950 $ BitCoin / PerfectMoney] (You will get 2 MTCN's. 4500$ and 4500$)
You get[$9990 WU] for [ 999 $ BitCoin / PerfectMoney(You will get 2 MTCN's. 4995$ and 4995$)


||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||



Bank Transfer RATES:


[$5000 BANK] for [ 340 $ BitCoin / PerfectMoney]
[$6000 BANK] for [ 390 $ BitCoin / PerfectMoney]
[$7000 BANK] for [ 480 $ BitCoin / PerfectMoney]
[$8000 BANK] for [ 570 $ BitCoin / PerfectMoney]
[$8500 BANK] for [ 660 $ BitCoin / PerfectMoney]
[$9000 BANK] for [ 700 $ BitCoin / PerfectMoney]
[$9500 BANK] for [ 790 $ BitCoin / PerfectMoney]
[$9999 BANK] for [ 840 $ BitCoin / PerfectMoney



||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||



MoneyGram 
I can Transfer MoneyGram. It will take 3-5 hours.
I have a private MoneyGram carding method....

I need your info or DROP info:

Code:
First Name:_____________________
Last Name:______________________
Your country:___________________
Your City:______________________

MoneyGram RATES:

[$2000 MG] for [ 399 $ BitCoin / PerfectMoney]
[$3000 MG] for [ 490 $ BitCoin / PerfectMoney]
[$4000 MG] for [ 580 $ BitCoin / PerfectMoney]
[$5000 MG] for [ 670 $ BitCoin / PerfectMoney]
[$6000 MG] for [ 760 $ BitCoin / PerfectMoney]
[$7000 MG] for [ 850 $ BitCoin / PerfectMoney]
[$8000 MG] for [ 900 $ BitCoin / PerfectMoney]
[$9000 MG] for [ 950 $ BitCoin / PerfectMoney] (You will get 2 MTCN's. 4500$ and 4500$)
[$9990 MG] for [ 999 $ BitCoin / PerfectMoney(You will get 2 MTCN's. 4995$ and 4995$)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Toggle Footer